We have a strong track record advising clients on their exit strategies. Utilising our unique abilities and unrivalled networks to achieve the optimal deal value possible; whether a retirement sale, non-core disposal or private equity-backed business, we have the tools to create competitive tension and ensure an efficient and focussed exit.
Our ability to source and engage with overseas buyers is powerful should and should not be underestimated.
Preparation and planning is key to success
Deciding to sell a business is a significant decision and understanding your motivation and objectives are key to providing a bespoke solution.
We will advise you on the best time to sell your business and help you to understand and master the key value drivers that will ultimately determine saleability and value. The process will take time and effort; we will manage this aspect on your behalf, allowing you and your team to focus on continuing to run your business profitably.
We take the time to understand your business
Key elements of focus include:
- Understanding how your business is valued and how it will be perceived by buyers,
- A thorough review all financial aspects so that we present a clear picture of sustainable profitability and financial position,
- A robust preparation for a due diligence process will ensure an efficient process and protect the value,
- We ensure that we are all clear about the confidentiality of the business and the process,
- Identifying potential mid-market UK and international buyers is critical to developing competitive tension in a sale. Experience tells us that you may not yet know some of the parties we will identify, and
- By engaging overseas, you not only increase your pool of potential buyers; you increase strategic interest and the potential to secure a better deal.
We achieve optimum sales value for your significant asset
One of our key skills is being able to identify and engage with buyers in the UK and globally. Our ability to bring more buyers to the table generates competitive tension and can help you achieve a significantly higher valuation for your business than you may do locally.
Opening doors and engaging with international companies is extremely powerful. Many of our competitors and peers ask for our help to source and engage with overseas buyers for their clients – because they can’t.
Our team can handle and / or assist in all negotiations as required on your behalf and once the deal is agreed we continue to assist and manage the transaction through to completion on your behalf.
If you wish to learn more about how we can assist the sale of your business, please contact us directly for a no obligation and confidential discussion by calling our team of specialists on +44(0)203 011 5303 or +44(0)116 344 0443 or email email@example.com
‘The Translink team helped secure the sale within our timescale. At one stage, negotiations with the interested parties became difficult, and Translink was proactive in resolving the key issues and in concluding the sale. We were most impressed by their professionalism, commitment and approach throughout the sale process.’